Build my resume
- Resume builder
- Build a better resume in minutes
- Resume examples
- 2,000+ examples that work in 2024
- Resume templates
- 184 free templates for all levels
- Cover letters
- Cover letter generator
- It's like magic, we promise
- Cover letter examples
- Free downloads in Word & Docs
3 Housekeeping Cover Letter Examples That Work in 2024
- Housekeeping Cover Letter
- Housekeeping Supervisor Cover Letter
- Housekeeping Manager Cover Letter
- Write Your Housekeeping Cover Letter
You keep things clean and tidy, handling everything from routine rounds of dusting and vacuuming to spotting safety hazards or damaged areas to report.
But how can you show those skills in a cover letter and accompanying housekeeping resume that will set you apart from other candidates? What are recruiters looking for in the ideal housekeeper?
Don’t break a sweat just yet! We’ve spent years helping housekeepers like you, and we’ve put together three housekeeping cover letter examples that will steer things in the right direction to make your hard work shine!
Housekeeping Cover Letter Example
USE THIS TEMPLATE
Why this cover letter works
- However, don’t bury the highlight in the middle of your housekeeping cover letter. Shifting attention to this example, notice how Aria mentions the qualification within the introductory paragraph.
Level up your cover letter game
Relax! We’ll do the heavy lifiting to write your cover letter in seconds.
Housekeeping Supervisor Cover Letter Example
- Past successes make a good case for your capacity to drive similar outcomes if given the open position. A notable example in this piece is reducing safety violations by 37% by deploying BIStrainer. Adding a hobby or two relevant to the industry or role can portray you as a perfect cultural fit.
Housekeeping Manager Cover Letter Example
- Breathe life into your housekeeping manager cover letter with instances where you demonstrated leadership. An example could be establishing training programs aided by pertinent software (cue CleanMaint) to improve staff efficiency and reduce maintenance costs.
Related cover letter examples
- Housekeeping resume
- Flight attendant
- Stay at home mom
How to Arrange Your Housekeeping Cover Letter
It’s easy to gravitate towards your most versatile abilities, but you don’t want to come across as just “skilled”—you want to show what an excellent housekeeper you are. And you want to show you’re the perfect hire for the specific job you’re applying for.
That means you should tailor every paragraph to the job description with the common denominator of whichever unique cleaning and coordination abilities you have that overlap with the job requirements. If the job description calls for long shifts spent performing office maintenance, you don’t want to over-focus on your experiences at family homes.
Writing an engaging greeting and introduction
No matter where you work, one of your first steps is to learn people’s names to show your grasp of important personal details. Don’t open your cover letter without a name!
Revisit the job description and, if applicable, the company website to look for the name of whomever will read your cover letter. Keep those tabs open! You can also use your research to connect with your potential employer.
Connect with the values laid out in the job description and on the company site. Does your opening paragraph align with their emphasis on a professional office appearance? It should—and it should demonstrate that alignment with a couple of specific, qualifying skills.
Show enthusiasm for the job, express that you want to fill the open role, and hook the reader by stating that you’re the right fit.
Don’t write an opener with no greeting or lead-in whatsoever, no hook, and no details:
Can’t wait to work for your restaurant since I know people like it. I’m really good at putting stuff together for people so I’ll be great at the job.
Look how much more engaging an opener can be when it connects with the company and uses that springboard to demonstrate alignment:
Now that’s a nice one!
Dear Mr. Moore:
As someone passionately immersed in the housekeeping industry’s dynamic universe, the renowned Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts’ commitment to high-level luxury, delicately caressed by pristine cleanliness, strikes a chord with my professional rhythm. This harmonization catapulted me to seize the opportunity to apply for the housekeeping manager role at your prestigious establishment. Like a conductor directing an orchestra, I aim to enhance your existing standards with my vision, creating guest experiences elevated by meticulously arranged environments.
Writing tidy body paragraphs
Your body paragraphs are the perfect place to share a story of how you’ve already found success that qualifies you as a top-tier housekeeper. Keep each paragraph to one core topic since recruiters need to read quickly. Cut to the chase when it comes to how you earned your excellent customer feedback!
Provide metrics for your success, too, like a star rating on Google Reviews that reinforces the customer satisfaction that you guarantee with every round of vacuuming. You can also turn to quantifiable data like customer return percentages and family budget savings.
Remember: These paragraphs should be tailored to each job description ! Save each new version of your body paragraphs so that you can switch out body paragraphs and minimize the tweaks they need for optimal alignment.
Example of a well-polished body paragraph
Leading a multi-lingual team at Pendry San Diego initially posed communication challenges. However, it furthered by understanding of scheduling and shift management as I developed tools and workflows that transcended language barriers. The results spoke volumes—a 28% surge in task completion rates and a 41% slash in shift overlap incidents.
Closing and signing your cover letter
You leave no desk item unturned when it’s time to finish dusting, and you don’t want to leave your cover letter with an unfinished feel, either. Your closing paragraph should demonstrate your affinity for going the extra mile, quickly summarizing your qualifications again and reconnecting with the employer’s primary values.
Don’t forget to include a call to action! You want to discuss more about your incredible housekeeping abilities and other qualifications, so invite the reader to contact you again soon.
You’ll also want to politely thank the reader for their time. You can do this either as a standalone signoff, or as part of your closing paragraph. If your thank-you ends up in your closer, conclude your cover letter with a formal signoff and your real, full name.
While it’s great to show enthusiasm for the job role, don’t get overly informal or leave out valuable, qualifying details like in this opener:
So don’t forget: My name’s Paul and I really am great at dusting, vacuuming, and stuff like that. I’d be a great fit for your company so I’m excited to start.
Look at the efficient yet genuine connection you can forge with the company with just a few words instead, showing a knack for handling the details:
This closer’s a winner!
My dedication to precise coordination, rigorous standards, and sustainable solutions complements Omni Hotels & Resorts’ commitment to excellence and sustainability. Looking forward to discussing how my skills and experience can add value to your esteemed team. Thank you.
If you’re applying to a job listing posted by an independent household or a small business, you may need to look no further than the job description for a name. But if you’re still unsure, you can check for social media accounts like LinkedIn and professional Facebook pages. (If you’re applying to a big company, always check their website.)
People used to do this, but you don’t have to anymore. Your page space will be much better spent on details that connect you with the company via common objectives and mission statements.
Job descriptions and business websites are your friends! And they can help you here, too. Just read over everything together and see how the tone sounds, and then reflect the same tone throughout your cover letter—especially the body paragraphs.
Privacy preference center
We care about your privacy
But what exactly are cookies? Cookies are small bits of information which get stored on your computer. This information usually isn’t enough to directly identify you, but it allows us to deliver a page tailored to your particular needs and preferences.
Because we really care about your right to privacy, we give you a lot of control over which cookies we use in your sessions. Click on the different category headings on the left to find out more, and change our default settings.
However, remember that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of our website. Finally, note that we’ll need to use a cookie to remember your cookie preferences.
Without these cookies our website wouldn’t function and they cannot be switched off. We need them to provide services that you’ve asked for.
Want an example? We use these cookies when you sign in to Kickresume. We also use them to remember things you’ve already done, like text you’ve entered into a registration form so it’ll be there when you go back to the page in the same session.
Thanks to these cookies, we can count visits and traffic sources to our pages. This allows us to measure and improve the performance of our website and provide you with content you’ll find interesting.
Performance cookies let us see which pages are the most and least popular, and how you and other visitors move around the site.
All information these cookies collect is aggregated (it’s a statistic) and therefore completely anonymous. If you don’t let us use these cookies, you’ll leave us in the dark a bit, as we won’t be able to give you the content you may like.
We use these cookies to uniquely identify your browser and internet device. Thanks to them, we and our partners can build a profile of your interests, and target you with discounts to our service and specialized content.
On the other hand, these cookies allow some companies target you with advertising on other sites. This is to provide you with advertising that you might find interesting, rather than with a series of irrelevant ads you don’t care about.
Housekeeping Cover Letter Samples & Examples That Worked in 2024
Drafting a standout housekeeping cover letter can open doors to diverse opportunities — from bustling hotels to prestigious private residences. With the right blend of experience and qualifications, you can leave potential employers impressed.
Our handy tips, illustrative examples, and customizable templates are here to guide you in creating a cover letter that tidies up the competition. Keep reading to learn all about:
- Formatting the header & headline of your housekeeping cover letter
- Personalizing the content of your cover letter for a specific employer
- Writing an eye-catching housekeeping cover letter introduction
- Showcasing your best skills & accomplishments in housekeeping
- Concluding your housekeeping cover letter with a strong closing statement
- Accessing top resources for job-seeking housekeepers
1. Formatting the header & headline of your housekeeping cover letter
To begin your housekeeping cover letter, the first step to take is to craft a well-formatted header and headline . These elements help give your cover letter structure and visual flow.
Starting with the cover letter header , your housekeeping header should include:
- Your name and professional title
- Your professional contact information
- The name of the company or client you are applying to
- The address or location of the company or client
Here is an example of a well-formatted housekeeping header
John Doe , Housekeeping Professional
(123) 456-7890 | [email protected] | linkedin.com/in/john-doe
To: Millhouse Estate Housekeeping Department 1234 Street Address Charleston, SC 29401
After you have your header in place, the next step is to write an effective housekeeping headline. A strong headline will include a keyword related to the position, an eye-catching number or trigger word , a powerful adjective or verb, and a promise to the employer the letter is specifically written for them.
Here is an example of a well-written housekeeping headline, followed by a quick breakdown of its main components
My 3 Efficient Skills in Housekeeping & How I Will Apply Them at Your Property
Trigger Word/Number: 3 Skills Keyword: Housekeeping Adjective/Verb: Efficient, Apply Promise: Your Property
Still looking for a job? These 100+ resources will tell you everything you need to get hired fast.
Let your cover letter write itself — with AI!
2. personalizing the content of your cover letter for a specific employer.
Whenever you write a cover letter , it is essential to personalize the content for a specific employer by researching their business thoroughly before applying.
As you research a company, pay attention to key language and words they use in their job descriptions and marketing materials. This can help you identify what skills and professional attributes the employer values most.
A particularly important detail to search for is which staff member at the company is in charge of hiring. Using this information, you will create a personalized greeting that addresses this specific person by name.
Here are 3 examples of personalized cover letter greetings
Dear Ms. Mary Smith,
- Dear Head Housekeeper Mary Smith,
- Dear Ms. Mary Smith & the Housekeeping Team,
3. Writing an eye-catching housekeeping cover letter introduction
Once you have finished researching the company so you can tailor your cover letter , you will now write the first full paragraph of the document – your introduction.
In your introduction, you should include:
- A brief overview of your professional history
- A statement on why you are enthusiastic about applying to this company
- A mutual acquaintance (when possible)
Pro Tip: Including a mutual acquaintance is essential, as it builds rapport and trust with employers. For applicants with limited to no mutual acquaintances, try using a professional platform like LinkedIn to connect with current employees or associates of the company.
Here is an example of an eye-catching housekeeping cover letter introduction
I am a housekeeper with 5+ years of experience working in private residences. One of my main clients, Mr. Zack Miller, owns several vacation rental properties managed by your company. As Mr. Miller is highly satisfied with my quality of work, he strongly recommended I apply for this position so I may work in more of his properties in the future.
Find out your resume score!
4. Showcasing your best skills & accomplishments in housekeeping
Following your introduction are the body paragraphs of your cover letter, where you will provide more in-depth insights into your best skills and accomplishments.
As you describe your skills and accomplishments, make sure to include details that are:
- Highly relevant to the exact position you are applying to
- Contextualized with details about your experience and responsibilities in previous positions
- Quantifiable, including exact data or statistics whenever possible
Here are 6 examples of housekeeping skills to describe in a cover letter
- Maintainance of home appliances
- Knowledge of various cleaning supplies (wood cleaner, fabric cleaner, glass cleaner, etc.)
- Excellent verbal communication
- Exceptional client relations skills
- Knowledge of sanitary practices and standards
Here is an example of how to describe an accomplishment in a housekeeping cover letter
As a housekeeper at [Former Employer], I was responsible for leading a team of 8 housekeepers in the cleaning and maintenance of a major estate. In this role, I identified 5 instances of overspending on supplies, sourcing a new supplier that resulted in a 25% decrease in overhead expenses.
5. Concluding your housekeeping cover letter with a strong closing statement
To finish your housekeeping cover letter strong , you need an effective closing statement that encourages the employer to contact you. This closing statement should include:
- An enthusiastic sentence saying you are looking forward to hearing from them
- Information on how and when to contact you
- A formal sign-off
Here is an example of a strong closing statement from a housekeeping cover letter
I am eager to learn more about this opportunity and hope to speak with you directly within the next week. To best contact me, call me at (123) 456-7890 any weekday between the times of 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. I plan to reach back out next Friday to follow up if I have not heard back.
If you have ever wondered how a cover letter differs from a resume, this article will tell you everything about the key differences between the two .
6. Top resources for job-seeking housekeepers
Whether you're a seasoned housekeeping pro or a fresh face in the industry, advancing in your career involves continuous learning and effective job hunting. The housekeeping field values dedication, so utilizing trusted resources is essential. Here's a solid list to get you started:
- Industry blogs and websites: Domestic publications such as CleanLink and Cleanfax offer a host of insightful articles on both the housekeeping industry and job market in the United States.
- Social media groups: Facebook and LinkedIn groups related to housekeeping can offer excellent networking opportunities as well as valuable advice from fellow professionals.
- Online courses: Websites such as Udemy offer housekeeping-specific courses to help sharpen your skills and keep up with industry standards.
- Professional organizations: Membership in groups such as the International Executive Housekeepers Association (IEHA) can open doors, offering networking events, industry news, and other resources.
- Job boards: Look beyond the general job boards. Sites like Housekeeper.com and CleaningJobs.co offer openings specifically for housekeeping professionals.
Remember, these resources are stepping stones in your job search. The cornerstone remains a well-crafted housekeeper resume and a compelling cover letter. Stay motivated, keep enhancing your skills, and keep applying.
Housekeeping Cover Letter FAQ
Your cover letter should showcase specific cleaning skills, attention to detail, customer service skills, and any professional training or certifications you hold. Highlight any experiences you have in specialized housekeeping areas like hospital or hotel settings.
Maintain a professional tone throughout your letter, but avoid being overly formal. Your ability to communicate in a clear and friendly manner can be a strong asset in housekeeping roles.
If you're new to the field, emphasize transferable skills such as time management, work ethic, and physical stamina. Personal or volunteer cleaning experiences can also be worthwhile to mention.
If the job posting includes the hiring manager's name, use it. If not, use a professional greeting such as "Dear Hiring Manager".
Unless the job posting specifically asks for references, save them for later in the job application process. Use your cover letter space to highlight your skills and experiences.
Julia is a professional writer, translator and graphic designer. She holds degrees in translation and interpretation, and has international work experience from a number of different countries in Europe as well as China and Panama. Julia formerly taught academic writing and as a graphic designer contributed to outlets such as The Business of Business . She has a passion for lifelong learning and good coffee.
All hospitality cover letter examples
- Food Preparation
- Hotel Manager
- Restaurant Manager
All housekeeping cover letter examples
Related housekeeping resume examples
Let your resume do the work.
Join 3,600,000 job seekers worldwide and get hired faster with your best resume yet.
- Preparation Tips
- Interview Checklist
- Difficult Questions
- Questions to Ask
- Dress for Success
- Job Interview Advice
- Behavioral Interview
- Entry Level Interview
- Information Interview
- Panel Interviews
- Group Interviews
- Phone Interviews
- Skype Interviews
- Second Interviews
- Zoom Interviews
- Job Interview Guides
- Call Center
- Clerical Interview
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Office Manager
- Project Manager
- Restaurant Jobs
- Social Work
- Interview Follow Up
- Thank You Letters
- Job References
- Employment Tests
- Background Checks
- Character References
- Accepting a Job Offer
- Decline a Job Offer
- Verbal Job Offer
- Negotiate Salary
- How to Resign
- Job Search Strategy
- Job Search Tips
- Respond to Interview Request
- Letters of Recommendation
- Surviving a Layoff
- Sample Resumes
- Resume Objectives
- Job Interview Blog
- Best Articles
Housekeeper Cover Letter
Housekeeper cover letter example that gets you the interview. Demonstrate that you have the practical skills to do the housekeeping job and highlight the strengths that employers look for in a housekeeper including reliability, honesty and attention to detail.
Energy, willingness and commitment are also strong selling points for this type of job.
Make sure your cover letter quickly convinces the employer of your suitability for the housekeeper position.
Housekeeper Cover Letter Example
Your Name Your Address Your Contact details (phone and email)
Mrs Gill Mansel Human Resources Manager Mountaincare Center Granger Road, Murray, UT 84107
Dear Mrs Mansel
I am responding with enthusiasm to your job posting for a housekeeper. A hard working and energetic employee, I am experienced in all aspects of general housekeeping and deep cleaning and take pride in providing a clean, sanitary and aesthetically pleasing environment. I have enclosed my resume for your consideration.
Some key strengths that you may find relevant include:
- Proficient at operating modern cleaning equipment.
- In-depth working knowledge of chemicals and cleaning solutions.
- Proven reputation for paying close attention to detail and demonstrating strong customer service skills.
- Able to closely follow instructions, strictly adhere to safety and hygiene standards and work with minimal supervision.
- Verifiable history as a reliable and honest employee with a professional attitude.
I believe I have the skills that you are looking for in a housekeeper and I would appreciate a personal meeting to discuss your position further. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time.
Housekeeper job duties and responsibilities for your cover letter and resume
Get help with writing your housekeeping cover letter with these comprehensive housekeeper job descriptions .
A full list of housekeeper duties in different working environments including hospitals, nursing homes, retirement and living centers, domestic homes and hotels.
Housekeeper Duties & Responsibilities
Housekeeping Job Description
Sample Housekeeper Resume
Top tips for housekeeper cover letters and job applications
- Housekeepers often have to do shift work including weekends and public holidays. Emphasize your flexibility and commitment to fulfilling your work schedule in your cover letter.
- Entry-level housekeeping job candidates who have little or no experience should focus on their ability and willingness to learn new tasks and on the competencies relevant to all housekeeping jobs including reliability, integrity, enthusiasm, strong work ethic and customer service.
- A keen attention to detail is what separates good housekeepers from average housekeepers. Your commitment to be the best at what you do and your willingness to go the extra mile will ensure you get the job. Check that your cover letter is error-free by carefully proofreading it. Mistakes in your housekeeping cover letter will give the impression of poor attention to detail.
- Highlight those skills and strengths that add value to the specific job opportunity. List of employee strengths
Housekeeper job interviews
5 Common Interview Questions
Housekeeping Supervisor Interview
Nanny Interview Questions
To Top of Page
Don't Miss These Latest Updates
Problem-solving is a key skill for today's workplace. Problem-solving behavioral interview questions
Compelling sample interview answers to "Why do you want to work for this company?"
11 essential supervisor interview questions and answers plus industry specific supervisor Q&A .
How to ask for a letter of recommendation with this sample email requesting letter of recommendation .
What are the top 10 reasons for leaving your job? Find out acceptable reasons for leaving a job.
Sample employment acceptance letter and email to properly confirm your acceptance of the job offer and employment contract.
What are your strengths? Find out the 11 essential workplace strengths at list of strengths and weaknesses
Interview Questions & Answers
After the Interview
The Job Offer
© Copyright 2023 | Best-Job-Interview.com | All Rights Reserved.
Housekeeping Attendant Cover Letter Examples
A great housekeeping attendant cover letter can help you stand out from the competition when applying for a job. Be sure to tailor your letter to the specific requirements listed in the job description, and highlight your most relevant or exceptional qualifications. The following housekeeping attendant cover letter example can give you some ideas on how to write your own letter.
Cover Letter Example (Text)
Dear Ms. Moretto,
I am writing to express my strong interest in the Housekeeping Attendant position at Marriott International, as advertised. With a solid five-year background in the hospitality industry, primarily with Hilton Worldwide, I have honed my skills in providing exceptional room and facility services, and I am excited about the opportunity to bring my dedication and expertise to the Marriott team.
Throughout my tenure at Hilton Worldwide, I have consistently demonstrated an unwavering commitment to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and guest satisfaction. My hands-on experience has equipped me with a thorough understanding of the various aspects of housekeeping, including deep cleaning procedures, inventory management, and adherence to health and safety regulations. I have a proven track record of completing all tasks with a high degree of professionalism and attention to detail, which I understand is in line with the values upheld at Marriott International.
I take pride in my ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team, responding effectively to guest requests and ensuring that all areas of the hotel are presented to the best possible standard. My interpersonal skills have allowed me to interact positively with guests from diverse backgrounds, often going above and beyond to ensure their comfort and satisfaction. I am confident these skills would make me a valuable addition to your housekeeping staff.
Furthermore, I am always eager to learn and grow professionally. I am open to participating in any training programs that Marriott may offer to further enhance my capabilities and ensure that I continue to contribute positively to the company's reputation for excellence.
I am enthusiastic about the opportunity to discuss how my experience, skills, and dedication will be beneficial to the Marriott International team. Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the possibility of contributing to the esteemed standards of Marriott International and am ready to bring my strong work ethic and passion for hospitality to your esteemed establishment.
Related Cover Letter Examples
- Housekeeping Aide
- Housekeeping Manager
- Housekeeping Supervisor
- Assistant Housekeeping Manager
- Flight Attendant
- Nursing Attendant
- Resume Experts
- Search Jobs
- Search for Talent
- Employer Branding
Housekeeping Attendant Cover Letter
15 housekeeping attendant cover letter templates.
How to Write the Housekeeping Attendant Cover Letter
I submit this application to express my sincere interest in the housekeeping attendant position.
In the previous role, I was responsible for accurate directions and information for guest inquiries and is knowledgeable about all aspects of The Venetian and The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino services, features, attractions, promotions and special events.
My experience is an excellent fit for the list of requirements in this job:
- Clean glass (e.g., windows, mirrors) in public and employee areas by removing dust, spots, and smears
- Be well versed in hotel fire & life safety/emergency procedures
- Clean and disinfect floors using hospital-specific equipment including microfiber cloths, wet mops
- Shampoos furniture
- Takes note of guest feed backs and advise the hotel management
- Take any guest feedback seriously and advise hotel management
- Maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Minimize wastage and refrain from misusing hotel items
Thank you for considering me to become a member of your team.
- Microsoft Word (.docx) .DOCX
- PDF Document (.pdf) .PDF
- Image File (.png) .PNG
Responsibilities for Housekeeping Attendant Cover Letter
Housekeeping attendant responsible for friendly sand courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
Housekeeping Attendant Examples
Example of housekeeping attendant cover letter.
Previously, I was responsible for customer service to guests, including information about hotel services, activities and local attractions.
Please consider my qualifications and experience:
- Attend all mandatory meeting and classes
- Collect trash from the Green House homes and commons and transport waste material to disposal site
- Take dirty rags to laundry at the end of shift
- Ensure that equipment and supplies are adequate and in good working order
- Assists in the orientation of new employees in the department upon the direction of the manager
- Demonstrates dignity, respect, honesty, and integrity in working with other staff, residents, family members, and visitors while conducting oneself in a businesslike and professional manner
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident medical and personal information or resident and facility financial information obtained while performing the duties of the job and from anyone who does not have authorized access to such information
- Attends pre-shift briefings and handover to Supervisor at end of shift
Please consider me for the housekeeping attendant opportunity. I am including my resume that lists my qualifications and experience.
Previously, I was responsible for information on facilities and services, events and attractions, tours, travel routes and transportation schedules.
I reviewed the requirements of the job opening and I believe my candidacy is an excellent fit for this position. Some of the key requirements that I have extensive experience with include:
- Report any unusual occurrences or requests to a Supervisor or Security team
- Ensure an efficient handover at the end of every shift to ensure important information is passed on
- Be familiar with all related company documentation and especially with the relevant Operational Standards Manual for the department
- Always be polite and patient especially when a guest has communication problems due to the language
- Handle guest items with care and responsibility and don’t underestimate any value
- To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and team
- Use the duty shift checklists to ensure tasks are completed
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag always as per company policy
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my cover letter and to review my resume.
In response to your job posting for housekeeping attendant, I am including this letter and my resume for your review.
Previously, I was responsible for technical support to employee in the proper use of supplies, equipment and time that promotes the effective, efficient delivery of service to the medical center.
Please consider my experience and qualifications for this position:
- Attend pre-shift briefing on each shift
- Update and mark all cleaned rooms on their assignment paper
- Empty vacuum cleaner each time it is full
- Bring down Lost and Found items to Royal Service office
- Receive the daily assignment sheet from the Housekeeping office
- Take note all guest request & instructions which is provided by the HK Supervisor
- Check and make note of all the rooms with “Make Up” sign
- Check and make note of all the room with “Do Not Disturb” (DND) sign before the end of the shift
Thank you for taking your time to review my application.
Previously, I was responsible for current information to Room Attendants and guests about hotel facilities, services and special events.
- Consider Guest needs and requirements when working in public areas and Guest rooms to ensure courtesy and Guest satisfaction
- Demonstrate dignity, respect, honesty, and integrity in working with other staff, residents, family members, and visitors while conducting oneself in a businesslike and professional manner
- Ensures the smooth running of the Housekeeping section by performing all tasks in adherence with the code of ethics
- Effectively communicaties with Housekeeping Supervisor on issues, challenges or abnormalities encountered in the course of duty
- Ensures cleaning schedules are adhered to
- Ensure Housekeeping trolley is stocked daily in a neat and organised manner
- Plan cleaning schedule according to the Room Status Sheet allocation
- Ensure all rooms and public areas of the hotel are cleaned as per the hotel standard
In my previous role, I was responsible for advice and information on local attractions, restaurants and services.
- Carry out and complete all daily assigned tasks as per hotel standards
- Report malfunctioning tools, incidents, accidents and guest room issues correctly to supervisor as per hotel standards
- Report lost and found articles as per hotel standards
- Report all missing items from room
- Report unusual guest behavior or activities as per hotel standards
- Reports all maintenance orders and ensure work gets completed according to the standard
- Use guest names and personalize conversations by checking the names of guests before ringing the doorbell/ entering the guest rooms
- Be fully aware of the GFQ standards and always abides by the set guidelines
Thank you in advance for reviewing my candidacy for this position.
Related Cover Letters
Create a Resume in Minutes with Professional Resume Templates
Create a Cover Letter and Resume in Minutes with Professional Templates
Create a resume and cover letter in minutes cover letter copied to your clipboard.