Help Center Help Center
- Help Center
- Trial Software
- Product Updates
- Report Components
MATLAB Report Generator Task Examples
These examples illustrate how to use the DOM API and Report API to create and format report content.
- Create a Report with Landscape Pages Generate a report that has landscape pages.
- Create a Report with Portrait and Landscape Pages Generate a report that has both portrait and landscape pages.
- Customize the Page Size and Margins of a Report Programmatically Use Report API objects to customize page dimensions.
- Customize the Page Size and Margins of a Word Report Using Templates Modify the page dimensions in the Word templates for the title page, table of contents, and chapter reporters.
- Set Page Margins in a Word Report Define margins and header, footer, and gutter sizes for a DOCX page.
- Generate a Microsoft Word Document with Page Borders Specify Word document page borders programmatically by using mlreportgen.dom.PageBorder objects.
- Generate a Report API Report with Page Borders Specify page borders for Report API reports programmatically by using mlreportgen.dom.PageBorder objects.
- Side-by-Side Tables Arrange tables next to each other on a page.
- Side-by-Side Figures Arrange MATLAB figures next to each other on a page.
- Side-by-Side Images Arrange images next to each other on a page.
- Fit Wide Tables in a Page Slice a wide table to fit on a page.
- Center Figure Snapshot on a Page Center a figure snapshot on a landscape page for PDF and Word reports.
- Scale Image to Fit Page Use an mlreportgen.dom.ScaleToFit object to make an image fit on a page.
- Center Image on a Page Center an image using an invisible 1-by-1 table that has the same size as the page body.
- Specify Space Between Paragraphs Change the spacing between paragraphs in a report.
- Create a Table from a Cell Array Simplify table creation by modeling the table as a cell array.
- Span a Table Entry Across Rows and Columns Set table entry to span across rows or columns.
- Align Table Entry Content Horizontally Use format properties and objects to align table entry content.
- Set Table Column Width Set table column widths.
- Format Numbers in Tables Format numbers in a table using an mlreportgen.dom.NumberFormat object.
- Create a Zebra-Striped Table Create striped table with alternating row colors.
- Multilevel List Create multilevel lists in HTML, PDF, or Word reports. Use cell arrays or List and ListItem objects.
- Custom Styled Word List Use a custom Word template to style a multilevel list.
- Number Section Headings, Table Titles, and Figure Captions Programmatically Create numbered chapter and subsection headings.
- Programmatically Number Pages Use the DOM and Report APIs to number Word or PDF pages.
- Number Pages in a Word Template Specify page numbering in a report by customizing a Word template.
Images, Figures, and Equations
- Create an Inline Equation in a Report Insert inline equation in a line of text in a report.
- Prevent MATLAB Figure Display During Report Generation Make figure that you include in a report invisible in MATLAB.
- Define Styles Programmatically Simplify formatting of a report by using named sets of formats in a report program.
- Customize the Page Size and Margins of a PDF Report Using Templates Modify the page dimensions in the PDF templates for the title page, table of contents, and chapter reporters.
- Set Page Margins in a PDF Report Define margins and header, footer, and gutter sizes for a PDF page.
- Generate a PDF Document with Page Borders Specify PDF document page borders programmatically by using mlreportgen.dom.PageBorder objects.
- Center Formal Image in a PDF Report Center a formal image using an invisible 1-by-1 table that has the same size as the page body.
- Excel to PDF Create a PDF report from a Microsoft ® Excel ® spreadsheet.
- Hyperlink Image Add hyperlinks to an image.
- Number Pages in a PDF Template Specify page numbering in a report by customizing a PDF template.
You clicked a link that corresponds to this MATLAB command:
Run the command by entering it in the MATLAB Command Window. Web browsers do not support MATLAB commands.
Select a Web Site
Choose a web site to get translated content where available and see local events and offers. Based on your location, we recommend that you select: .
- Switzerland (English)
- Switzerland (Deutsch)
- Switzerland (Français)
- 中国 (English)
You can also select a web site from the following list:
How to Get Best Site Performance
Select the China site (in Chinese or English) for best site performance. Other MathWorks country sites are not optimized for visits from your location.
- América Latina (Español)
- Canada (English)
- United States (English)
- Belgium (English)
- Denmark (English)
- Deutschland (Deutsch)
- España (Español)
- Finland (English)
- France (Français)
- Ireland (English)
- Italia (Italiano)
- Luxembourg (English)
- Netherlands (English)
- Norway (English)
- Österreich (Deutsch)
- Portugal (English)
- Sweden (English)
- United Kingdom (English)
- Australia (English)
- India (English)
- New Zealand (English)
Contact your local office