Microsoft powerpoint mobile is the best app for reviewing, delivering, and creating presentations on windows phones and tablets (with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller). *on january 12, 2021 this app will reach end of support on phones using windows 10 mobile. learn more at https://aka.ms/officewindows10mobileeos.* *** to edit presentations on desktops, laptops, large tablets, and with continuum* for phones, an office 365 subscription is required. for more information, see requirements that follow. *** present on the go • rehearse and present from your phone or tablet. • draw on your slides while you present to emphasize key points. review and edit while you're on the go • get to your files from anywhere, thanks to integration with onedrive, sharepoint, and dropbox. • don't worry about saving. when you edit on your tablet or phone, powerpoint saves your work so you don't have to. • share your presentations with a few taps, and invite others to review them. • work as a team and edit presentations with others at the same time. • find the right command fast. tell me takes you to the feature you need. create with confidence • use your phone as a pc to edit and review presentations on a large screen. • jump-start your projects with beautifully designed themes. • use familiar, rich formatting features to tell your story. • presentation design and layout stay pristine and look great—no matter what device you use. requirements this version of powerpoint is built for phones and tablets (with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller). on those devices, you can view, create, and edit powerpoint presentations for free. you need a qualifying office 365 subscription to use advanced features. learn more at www.office.com/information. on larger tablets, laptops, and desktops, you can view presentations for free. a qualifying office 365 subscription is required to create and edit presentations. office 365 also includes the latest desktop versions of word, excel, powerpoint, onenote, and outlook—recommended for use on desktops and laptops. you can sign up for office 365 within the app, and get one month free if you sign up for the first time. * continuum for phones is only available on select windows 10 premium phones. a continuum-compatible accessory is required, along with an external monitor that supports hdmi input., 8/13/2014 1:21:15 am, http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/linkid=524989.
Play On Windows PC
Work securely with microsoft powerpoint to create and share across devices.
Microsoft powerpoint app, old versions.
Microsoft PowerPoint 16.0.16924.20124 APK
Microsoft powerpoint 16.0.16924.20064 apk, microsoft powerpoint 16.0.16827.20116 apk, trending searches.
The Best Android Emulator for PC
LMC8.4 Hasli · Photography
Messenger Meta Platforms, Inc. · Communication
WhatsApp Business WhatsApp LLC · Communication
GCash Mynt - Globe Fintech Innovations · Finance
Facebook Meta Platforms, Inc. · Social
Microsoft Excel Microsoft Corporation · Productivity
Mobi Market - App Store v5.1 Vuong Manh · Productivity
Outlook Microsoft Corporation · Productivity
App Store Vau studio · Productivity
Quick Settings Super Android · Productivity
Consulta Tienda - Asistente E. Mario E · Productivity
OPPO Clone Phone ColorOS · Productivity
Microsoft Cortana Microsoft Corporation · Productivity
Samsung Notes Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. · Productivity
Mobizen MOBIZEN · Productivity
How to install XAPK, APKS, OBB?
You May Also Like
The android version of the legendary powerpoint, get the latest version.
Aug 29, 2023
Microsoft PowerPoint is the official Android app for one of the most-used programs in the world at a business level: PowerPoint. In the PC version, the program from Microsoft has always been the king of presentations; now, with this app, it's attempting to do the same in Android.
Users of Microsoft PowerPoint can do practically everything in the app that they could with the traditional Windows program: create presentations with as many slides as you want, choose among dozens of different styles and designs, insert text and images, etc. In short, you'll have total freedom when creating presentations.
One of the most interesting options in Microsoft PowerPoint is that you can start a presentation in Android and finish it in Windows. To do so, you just have to sign in with your user account. In addition, of course, you can import or export any PPT or PPX file.
Microsoft PowerPoint is an excellent tool for making presentations and includes all the tools and features you could possibly want.
Requirements (Latest version)
- Android 10 or higher required
Older versions, rate this app.
I l'île this app
I really need the Microsoft Powerpoint application it really helps me thank you very much very good application
Not installing the program
Very easy to use application
The application cannot be installed on a computer
this app is amazing
Microsoft PowerPoint related articles
Similar to microsoft powerpoint, discover productivity apps.
- PRO Courses Guides New Tech Help Pro Expert Videos About wikiHow Pro Upgrade Sign In
- EDIT Edit this Article
- EXPLORE Tech Help Pro About Us Random Article Quizzes Request a New Article Community Dashboard This Or That Game Popular Categories Arts and Entertainment Artwork Books Movies Computers and Electronics Computers Phone Skills Technology Hacks Health Men's Health Mental Health Women's Health Relationships Dating Love Relationship Issues Hobbies and Crafts Crafts Drawing Games Education & Communication Communication Skills Personal Development Studying Personal Care and Style Fashion Hair Care Personal Hygiene Youth Personal Care School Stuff Dating All Categories Arts and Entertainment Finance and Business Home and Garden Relationship Quizzes Cars & Other Vehicles Food and Entertaining Personal Care and Style Sports and Fitness Computers and Electronics Health Pets and Animals Travel Education & Communication Hobbies and Crafts Philosophy and Religion Work World Family Life Holidays and Traditions Relationships Youth
- Browse Articles
- Learn Something New
- Quizzes Hot
- This Or That Game New
- Train Your Brain
- Explore More
- Support wikiHow
- About wikiHow
- Log in / Sign up
- Computers and Electronics
- Presentation Software
How to Download PowerPoint
Last Updated: August 31, 2023
This article was co-authored by Luigi Oppido and by wikiHow staff writer, Darlene Antonelli, MA . Luigi Oppido is the Owner and Operator of Pleasure Point Computers in Santa Cruz, California. Luigi has over 25 years of experience in general computer repair, data recovery, virus removal, and upgrades. He is also the host of the Computer Man Show! broadcasted on KSQD covering central California for over two years. This article has been viewed 237,215 times.
This wikiHow will teach you how to download PowerPoint. Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation application included with Microsoft Office and can be downloaded and installed on your computer, phone, or tablet.
Installing the Mobile App
- The mobile app has limitations like if you're using an iPad Pro with a 12.9 inch screen size, you must be subscribed to the correct Office plan to view and edit desktop files on your iPad.  X Trustworthy Source Microsoft Support Technical support and product information from Microsoft. Go to source
Downloading PowerPoint on a Computer
- Click on Try for Free to gain free access to PowerPoint for a 30-day trial period. After the trial period ends, your credit card will be charged the monthly subscription fee for Office.
- Go to the Office setup page at https://setup.office.com/ and enter your 25-character product key if you purchased Microsoft Office at an earlier date. The product key can be found in the confirmation email you received at the time you purchased Microsoft Office, or inside the Office product package.
- Select the option to register for a Microsoft account if you don’t already have one, then follow the on-screen instructions to create an account.
- Once the setup file finishes downloading, do the following depending on your computer's operating system:
- Windows : Double-click the setup file and then follow the on-screen setup instructions.
- Mac : Double-click the setup file , verify the installation if necessary, drag the PowerPoint app icon onto the "Applications" folder, and then follow any on-screen instructions.
- If you're experiencing issues downloading and installing on a Windows computer, stop the print spooler service. This will help if Office setup hangs between 80 and 90 percent and is often caused by problems with your computer’s print spooler service. To do this, click on the Start menu logo and type “services.msc” into the search box. Then click to open "Print Spooler" and click Stop .  X Trustworthy Source Microsoft Support Technical support and product information from Microsoft. Go to source
Troubleshooting on a Computer
- Navigate to the Microsoft Office folder on your computer, double-click on the Setup file, then follow the on-screen instructions in the setup wizard to install PowerPoint on your computer.
- Open Control Panel and select Programs and Features .
- Select PowerPoint in the “Uninstall or change a program” window.
- Click Change , select Online Repair , then click Repair .
- Consider using Apache OpenOffice or Google Slides instead of PowerPoint if you do not wish to purchase or install the entire Office suite. OpenOffice and Google Slides are free and available to all users, and function similarly to PowerPoint. Thanks Helpful 0 Not Helpful 0
You Might Also Like
- ↑ https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/what-you-can-do-in-the-office-apps-on-mobile-devices-with-a-microsoft-365-subscription-9ef8b63a-05fd-4f9c-bac5-29da046833ea?ui=en-us&rs=en-us&ad=us
- ↑ Luigi Oppido. Computer & Tech Specialist. Expert Interview. 1 April 2020.
- ↑ https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2813190
- ↑ https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/microsoft-365-and-office-resources?rtc=1#coreui-heading-8i242k6
About This Article
- Send fan mail to authors
Is this article up to date?
- Do Not Sell or Share My Info
- Not Selling Info
wikiHow Tech Help Pro:
Level up your tech skills and stay ahead of the curve
Microsoft PowerPoint for Windows
- V 2021
Microsoft PowerPoint - Create attractive presentations without complicating your life.
Microsoft PowerPoint is one of the programs that are part of Microsoft 365 , Microsoft's office suite, and offers a wide range of features for creating very creative and complete presentations.
Like its main rivals: Google Slides , Keynote , or Canva , Microsoft PowerPoint is a very useful program for both novice users and those who want to use the tool professionally, taking advantage of its multiple possibilities for creation and editing . Do you want to know its new features? Keep reading.
What are the new features of Microsoft PowerPoint?
Considered one of the most popular editing and presentation creation programs among users, Microsoft PowerPoint has expanded its range of features in its latest version, including highly anticipated functions by users .
Firstly, we have the co-authoring function, through which multiple users can access the same PowerPoint presentation, add changes, and see in real time the changes made by other authors.
On the other hand, the program also allows users to share comments with other co-authors, placing them in specific areas of the presentation. In addition, users can see who else is accessing their document and where they are in the content.
More useful and practical than ever
The program's new search tool , located at the top of the screen, has been modernized and now offers a faster response time, as well as suggesting commands and searches that may interest the user based on their recent use of Microsoft PowerPoint.
Attractive and complete
Microsoft PowerPoint continues to be one of the best options for creating creative and highly personalized content. In its new version, the presentation program has improved the experience of users who need to work collaboratively, and has also modernized search and autosave tools.
However, even with this great makeover, the variety of animations and transitions available in presentations is still limited . Tutorials that can help users who are not yet familiar with the program and its functions are also missing.
PowerPoint becomes more expressive with Microsoft 365 Copilot
PowerPoint users can now effortlessly create dynamic and captivating presentations, thanks to the integration of Microsoft 365 Copilot . By understanding natural language commands, Copilot helps users turn their ideas into beautifully designed presentations, making the creation process more enjoyable and expressive.
In conclusion, Microsoft PowerPoint is the ideal program for creating highly eye-catching presentations in a very short time. If you don't have it yet, don't wait any longer and download it now through Softonic .
PowerPoint for telling your story. A new, modern take on the familiar PowerPoint application to design and share your most impactful presentations
Get your ideas across with beautiful design, rich animation, cinematic motion, 3D models and icons. Let intelligent technology help you bring your presentation to life with a few clicks.
Tell your story with confidence with slide-by-slide notes only viewable by you. Easily translate your slides into the preferred language and use the built-in accessibility checker to be sure your audience doesn’t miss a thing.
Get premium versions of PowerPoint and other Office apps like Word and Excel by subscribing to Office 365. With Office 365 you'll get great PowerPoint features like Designer, Editor, and real-time co-authoring. Plus, you'll receive exclusive, new features every month ensuring you're always up-to-date.
- The Autosave updates the changes in the document in a few seconds.
- New collaboration features, such as co-authoring.
- Smartest and fastest search tool
- Improvements in the program's interface.
- Memorizing shortcuts remains complicated.
- The process of inserting videos in presentations could be faster.
- There are missing tutorials to guide novice users.
- The variety of animations and transitions remains quite limited.
Also available in other platforms
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Android
- Microsoft PowerPoint for Mac
- Microsoft PowerPoint for iPhone
Microsoft PowerPoint for PC
User reviews about microsoft powerpoint.
to continue there improving this important application because it downloading weakly
by محمد ناصر
I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS PROGRAM AND RESTORE IT IN MY COMPUTER
by francis t lopaz
Would've given it a better rating had you let me downloaded it!
i love it. it works well and it has very good animations transistions and fonts
Why do we need to pay now. why do we have to pay i mean before we had it for free why now tho i cant pay even tho i need to do presentations bu t how im i supposed to pay for a powerpoint when i cant convince my parents to give me money to go to the cinema? More
yes we can summarize. power point no there was problem for receive their own point Pros: to add the file in power point Cons: t o save correctly not anywhere More
- Read all reviews
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
The software par excellence for creating digital presentations.
Alternatives to Microsoft PowerPoint
Photo slideshows reborn
- Trial version
Create E-Learning Content with Adobe Captivate
Prevent unwanted changes with Tweakeze
Microsoft Excel 2016
Important note: Microsoft Excel 2016 is no longer available.
Microsoft Office 2021
A powerful productivity tool
Benefits of Using Office Suites for Business & Productivity
Spreadsheet Conversion Tool
Spreadsheet Conversion Tool Review
Microsoft Word 2010
Microsoft Office 2010 for Windows: Efficient work with ease.
Free PDF compressor
Google Sheets for Chrome
Free online spreadsheet app
WPS Office - Free Office Suite
Microsoft Word 2016
Microsoft Word 2016: a revolution in word processors
Master PDF Editor
A multifunctional PDF editor for PC
Microsoft Office 2013
Microsoft Office 2013 for Windows - Productivity to the next level!
What Is PowerPoint and How it Works
How to Make Invitations With Microsoft Powerpoint in 3 Steps
How to Convert Microsoft Powerpoint to Google Slides in 2 Easy Methods
Top 3 Microsoft PowerPoint Tips
The new iPhone 15 features support for Thread: what does it mean for our smart homes?
NASA just released the picture of a baby star, and it’s the most impressive thing you’ll see today
The Burning Body: What is the real story behind the Netflix series?
The 3 keys to the Razer Viper V3 HyperSpeed
When does Berlin, the Money Heist spin-off, come out? We have a Netflix release date
When will macOS Sonoma be released: earlier than expected
Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws. Softonic may receive a referral fee if you click or buy any of the products featured here.
Your review for Microsoft PowerPoint
Thank you for rating!
What do you think about Microsoft PowerPoint? Do you recommend it? Why?
OOPS! This is embarrassing...
Something’s gone terribly wrong. Try this instead
PowerPoint Mobile for Windows 10 Help
What's new in Microsoft 365?
Change the language Office uses in its menus and proofing tools
Where can I find help in the Office mobile apps?
Design and edit slides
Create professional slide layouts with PowerPoint Designer
Video and audio file formats supported in PowerPoint
Delete a slide
Apply a slide layout
Present a slide show
Start a presentation
Work with files
Sync the files on your computer with your mobile device
Save Office files automatically
Share a file
PowerPoint Mobile Touch Guide
Still have questions?
Please ask the Microsoft Community forum for PowerPoint Mobile or get live help from our Answer Desk .
Need more help?
Want more options.
Explore subscription benefits, browse training courses, learn how to secure your device, and more.
Microsoft 365 subscription benefits
Microsoft 365 training
Communities help you ask and answer questions, give feedback, and hear from experts with rich knowledge.
Ask the Microsoft Community
Microsoft Tech Community
Microsoft 365 Insiders
Was this information helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
How to Make PowerPoint Presentation on Mobile Phone
PowerPoint is a great tool for making slideshows, whether for work, school, or personal use. But sometimes you don’t have access to a computer or laptop, and you must make a presentation on the go.
That’s where PowerPoint for Android comes in handy. It lets you create, edit, and present your slides from your mobile device. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Download and install Microsoft PowerPoint from the Google Play Store. It’s free to download and use.
2. Open the app. You’ll need a Microsoft account to sign in and access some features.
3. Tap the plus icon at the right corner to create a new presentation.
4. You can choose from various templates or start with a blank slide.
5. To add text to your slide, tap on the text box and type your content. You can use the formatting toolbar at the top to change the font size, color, alignment, and style of your text. You can also add bullet points, numbered lists, and indents .
6. To add images to your slide, tap on the picture icon on the toolbar and select an image from your gallery, camera, or online sources.
7. You can rotate and crop using the handles and options on the screen.
8. To add shapes or tables to your slide, tap on the insert icon on the toolbar and choose what you want to add.
9. You can customize the color, size, and style of your elements using the options on the screen.
10. To add notes to your slide, tap on the Notes icon. You can use these notes as reminders or cues when you present your slides.
11. To save your presentation, tap the three dots in the upper right corner and choose where you want to save it. You can save it locally on your device or online on OneDrive.
12. To present your slides, tap on the present icon on the toolbar.
With just a few clicks and taps here and there, users can create professional-looking PPTs on a mobile phone without needing access to desktop computers or laptops. Making it perfect for anyone who wants to give a quick yet effective presentation anytime anywhere!
About The Author
How to Make Beautiful a Certificate in PowerPoint
How to Create a Timeline in PowerPoint
How to Make PowerPoint Slides Advance Automatically
How to Convert PowerPoint Slides to High-Resolution JPEG
Please type an email.
Please type a Name.
The reviews found on WizCase consist of evaluations conducted by community reviewers. These assessments take into account the reviewers' unbiased and knowledgeable analysis of the products and services being reviewed.
WizCase is a leading cybersecurity review website with a team of experts experienced in testing and evaluating VPNs, antiviruses, password managers, parental controls, and software tools. Our reviews are available in 29 languages, making them accessible to a broad audience since 2018. To further support our readers in their pursuit of online security, we've partnered with Kape Technologies PLC, which owns popular products like ExpressVPN, CyberGhost, ZenMate, Private Internet Access, and Intego, all of which may be reviewed on our website.
Wizcase contains reviews that follow the strict reviewing standards, including ethical standards, that we have adopted. Such standards require that each review will take into consideration the independent, honest, and professional examination of the reviewer. That being said, we may earn a commission when a user completes an action using our links, at no additional cost to them. On listicle pages, we rank vendors based on a system that prioritizes the reviewer’s examination of each service, but also considers feedback received from our readers and our commercial agreements with providers.
The reviews published on WizCase are written by community reviewers that examine the products according to our strict reviewing standards. Such standards ensure that each review prioritizes the independent, professional, and honest examination of the reviewer, and takes into account the technical capabilities and qualities of the product together with its commercial value for users. The rankings we publish may also take into consideration the affiliate commissions we earn for purchases through links on our website.
PowerPoint Download for Free - 2023 Latest Version
- ⭐ How to Download and Install PowerPoint on Your PC for Free
- ⭐ PowerPoint Overview
- ⭐ PowerPoint Features
- ⭐ PowerPoint Compatibility
- ⭐ Minimum System Requirements
- ⭐ Additional Microsoft 365 Apps
The quest for a free version of PowerPoint has been a frustrating one. Despite my repeated attempts to find a legitimate free version, I was only met with pirated versions or malware-infected downloads that posed a risk to my computer’s security. While I did try Microsoft’s limited online version of PowerPoint, it was missing many of the powerful features, animations, transitions, and formatting options.
A better option is to download PowerPoint and take advantage of the free 30-day trial to get unlimited access to all the premium features.
Follow the steps below, and I’ll show you how to register your account, start the free trial, and download and install PowerPoint on your PC for free.
Try PowerPoint Free for 30 Days!
How to Download and Install PowerPoint on Your PC for Free
The PowerPoint desktop app is only available as part of the Microsoft 365 bundle. By following this guide, you will get PowerPoint free for one month, plus free versions of Word, Excel, Outlook, and more.
- Go directly to the official Microsoft 365 free trial page .
- Sign in to your Microsoft account . If you don’t have an account, click the Sign Up link to register your free account.
- While this is 100% free, you will need to select a payment method to activate the free trial . You will not be charged until the free month trial period is over . The accepted payment methods are credit or debit card, PayPal, and mobile phone (where available).
- Enter your payment information and click the Save button .
- Microsoft will confirm that your payment method is valid . When this quick check is complete, press the Continue button.
- When the File Explorer window opens, choose your destination folder and press the Save button .
- When the download is complete, open the file, and Microsoft will automatically install the entire collection of Microsoft 365 apps to your computer .
Download PowerPoint for Free Today!
Since its initial release in 1987, PowerPoint has become the go-to software for personal and business-related presentations . The intuitive drag-and-drop interface allows users to create a presentation that fits their needs instead of trying to work within a predetermined framework.
With the latest release of PowerPoint, Microsoft continues to add and upgrade its features . When you subscribe to a subscription plan, you also get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud server. It makes it easier to share your slideshows and presentations with others.
PowerPoint offers the convenience of allowing multiple individuals to collaborate on a single presentation, simplifying team projects. You can effortlessly set permission levels for each file, granting others the ability to view, edit, or provide comments on the presentation. Furthermore, PowerPoint’s co-authoring functionality allows several users to collaborate on the same presentation at the same time.
Within the Microsoft 365 suite, PowerPoint stands out as an exceptionally versatile program. Its applications span a wide range, catering to various user groups, from children crafting picture slideshows for their friends to students preparing presentations for class assignments and salespeople showcasing the advantages of their products. Regardless of the purpose, PowerPoint offers an array of suitable template designs, color schemes, animations, and transitions that seamlessly unify the presentation.
Large Selection of Templates for Easy Design Customization
You can choose from a variety of pre-designed themes and templates to quickly and easily create the right look and feel of a presentation. Themes include a combination of colors, fonts, and effects that are applied to all the slides in a presentation.
This can save time and ensure a consistent design throughout the presentation. Users can also customize the themes to their liking by editing the colors, fonts, and effects separately.
Engage Your Audience with Integrated Text and Media Elements
Customize the look of the text with comprehensive typography options . This includes hundreds of fonts, multiple styling options, and a full range of colors. Once you add a text box to the slide, it can be resized, moved, and rotated, giving it the look and style you desire.
When you include images, videos, and other media in a slide, it transforms into a versatile tool that enhances the creation of captivating presentations. You have the option to upload media files from your local device, OneDrive account, or online sources. Additionally, the application empowers users to make direct edits to images and videos right on the slide.
Add Personal Style with Dynamic Animations and Transitions
There is a large selection of animations and transitions that you can use to bring slides to life and make them more interactive. Animations can be used to draw attention to specific elements on a slide, such as images or text. You don’t need any experience in animation to use this feature . It’s as easy as clicking on the element you want to animate and choosing the animation style. If you’re going to animate multiple elements in a slide, you can set the order of the animations so not everything is triggered at once.
Transitions can be used to smoothly move between slides, adding a professional touch to the presentation. You can customize the time it takes to complete each transition, set one transition style for the entire presentation, or choose a different style for each slide.
Simplify Complex Information with SmartArt
SmartArt is a feature that enables users to generate diagrams and visual elements effortlessly. This functionality simplifies complex information, making it more understandable for our readers. By utilizing SmartArt diagrams, users can effectively illustrate relationships, processes, hierarchies, and various other concepts.
You can choose from a wide range of pre-designed SmartArt diagrams or create your own using the SmartArt graphic option.
Excellent Presentation Tools
If you’re using PowerPoint as a visual aide during a lecture, speech, or presentation, it comes with some excellent features and suggestions:
- Notes : Add notes that only you see to ensure you don’t forget what you planned on saying.
- Set the slides on a timer : You can automate the slides, so they change at specific time intervals.
- Remote control access: Using your smartphone, you can change slides without having to walk over to your computer and click the mouse.
- Compatible with all Microsoft 365 tools : Integrate Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, and flowcharts from Visio without having to convert any files or download any special plugins.
Share your Presentation Anywhere and on Any Device
PowerPoint has different format options for exporting a presentation including PDF, video, and HTML. This makes it easy to share presentations with others and ensure that they can be viewed on any device. Another option is to export the presentations as a collection of images, such as JPEG or PNG. This allows users to share their presentations in a format that can be easily shared on social media or via email.
Is PowerPoint Web good?
Microsoft has a free limited version of PowerPoint through its website. However, the free version isn’t as good as the premium option for several reasons:
- Missing some themes and templates : While you can still use themes and templates to create a beautiful presentation, your options are limited compared to the desktop versions.
- Fewer animations and transitions : You will have to get back with basic animation and transition options.
- Limited file compatibility : PowerPoint Online may not be able to open or save certain types of files, such as older versions of PowerPoint or some third-party file formats.
- Internet connection required : You must be online to edit or view your presentations.
Download PowerPoint Free for 1 Month!
PowerPoint is compatible with Windows (7 and higher), Mac (Sierra 10.12 and higher), Android, and iOS. While it can run on older operating systems, there is the possibility that it will cause the computer to crash. There is no version of PowerPoint that is compatible with Linux.
The PowerPoint mobile app is a standalone app that’s included in your subscription plan . The touch-friendly app is user friendly and easy to manage on smaller screens. It gives you the flexibility to take your presentations with you, and it is easy to integrate the phone’s camera and microphone when creating a presentation. Most of the standard features are available through the mobile app, but there are some templates, themes, and animations that you’ll only see on the desktop app.
Minimum System Requirements
You must make sure that your operating system meets the minimum system requirements for running PowerPoint. If you don’t have the right specs, it could cause the program or your computer to crash.
For the best performance, it’s recommended to use the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari.
How to Uninstall PowerPoint from Windows
If PowerPoint isn’t the right program for you or if you’ve finished making the slideshows you need, you can easily uninstall the software from your computer in a few easy steps.
- Type Add or Remove Programs in the windows search bar.
- Confirm that you want to remove Microsoft 365 (with PowerPoint in it), and the uninstallation wizard will safely remove it from your computer.
While this will remove PowerPoint and Microsoft 365 from your computer, it won’t cancel your account. If you have presentations saved to your OneDrive cloud storage, you can still access them.
Additional Microsoft 365 Apps
Microsoft 365 comes with a large collection of important apps for computers and mobile devices. Here are just a few that you’ll get at no extra cost:
- Word : The ultimate word-processing tool has upped it games with the latest Microsoft 365 release. Improve your text-based documents with improved editing tools, great formatting options, and a huge selection of fonts.
- Excel : It’s the most popular spreadsheet apps in the world and a must-have for anyone looking to organize their data. From simple spreadsheets that can calculate sales numbers or list items in alphabetical order to advanced mathematical formulas, pivot tables, and compatibility with SQL software, Excel can help save you time and money when used correctly.
Try PowerPoint Free for 1 Month
Is PowerPoint free?
While there’s no longer a free desktop app for PowerPoint, if you follow the instructions above, I’ll show you how to download it, and the entire Microsoft 365 bundle free for 30 days .
Is PowerPoint safe to download?
How do i cancel my powerpoint subscription.
WizCase is an independent review site. We are reader-supported so we may receive a commission when you buy through links on our site. You do not pay extra for anything you buy on our site — our commission comes directly from the product owner. Support WizCase to help us guarantee honest and unbiased advice. Share our site to support us!
The best app for reviewing, delivering, and creating presentations
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date with latest software releases, news, software discounts, deals and more.
- Old Versions
PowerPoint Mobile LATEST
Windows 10 (32-bit) / Windows 10 (64-bit) / Windows 11
Author / Product:
Microsoft Corporation / PowerPoint Mobile
- Rehearse and present from your phone or tablet.
- Draw on your slides while you present to emphasize key points.
REVIEW AND EDIT WHILE YOU'RE ON THE GO
- Get to your files from anywhere, thanks to integration with OneDrive, SharePoint, and Dropbox.
- Don't worry about saving. When you edit on your tablet or phone, PowerPoint saves your work so you don't have to.
- Share your presentations with a few taps, and invite others to review them.
- Work as a team and edit presentations with others at the same time.
- Find the right command fast. Tell Me takes you to the feature you need.
CREATE WITH CONFIDENCE
- Use your phone as a PC to edit and review presentations on a large screen.
- Jump-start your projects with beautifully designed themes.
- Use familiar, rich formatting features to tell your story.
- Presentation design and layout stay pristine and look great—no matter what device you use.
Download PowerPoint Mobile Latest Version
Comments and User Reviews
Each software is released under license type that can be found on program pages as well as on search or category pages. Here are the most common license types:
Freeware programs can be downloaded used free of charge and without any time limitations . Freeware products can be used free of charge for both personal and professional (commercial use).
Open Source software is software with source code that anyone can inspect, modify or enhance. Programs released under this license can be used at no cost for both personal and commercial purposes. There are many different open source licenses but they all must comply with the Open Source Definition - in brief: the software can be freely used, modified and shared .
Free to Play
This license is commonly used for video games and it allows users to download and play the game for free . Basically, a product is offered Free to Play (Freemium) and the user can decide if he wants to pay the money (Premium) for additional features, services, virtual or physical goods that expand the functionality of the game. In some cases, ads may be show to the users.
Demo programs have a limited functionality for free, but charge for an advanced set of features or for the removal of advertisements from the program's interfaces. In some cases, all the functionality is disabled until the license is purchased. Demos are usually not time-limited (like Trial software) but the functionality is limited.
Trial software allows the user to evaluate the software for a limited amount of time . After that trial period (usually 15 to 90 days) the user can decide whether to buy the software or not. Even though, most trial software products are only time-limited some also have feature limitations.
Usually commercial software or games are produced for sale or to serve a commercial purpose .
To make sure your data and your privacy are safe, we at FileHorse check all software installation files each time a new one is uploaded to our servers or linked to remote server. Based on the checks we perform the software is categorized as follows:
This file has been scanned with VirusTotal using more than 70 different antivirus software products and no threats have been detected. It's very likely that this software is clean and safe for use.
There are some reports that this software is potentially malicious or may install other unwanted bundled software . These could be false positives and our users are advised to be careful while installing this software.
This software is no longer available for the download . This could be due to the program being discontinued , having a security issue or for other reasons.
About this app
Ratings and reviews
- Flag inappropriate
- Show review history
App support, more by microsoft corporation.
Use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other tools for free in one mobile app
Enjoy exclusive features with the new Microsoft 365 mobile app for iPhone, Android, and other tablet devices.
Get portable productivity
The ultimate everyday productivity app that helps you create, edits, and share on the go.
Scan, sign, and convert PDFs
You can scan important documents, create PDFs, and update your resume anywhere.
Quickly perform tasks with built-in Actions
Use voice commands, find shared documents, and collaborate in real time without switching apps.
Get more with Microsoft 365
Follow microsoft 365.